Hey! who among you here loves to bake? well, making cake may sound difficult but it’s easy as 1, 2, 3. Let me give you some advice on how I do my cake and then you can leave comments. so what are you waiting for? lets bake it all up together.
Keep in touch!
would it be very late for a halloween cupcakes?? of course not! I’ts never late to bake cupcake. HAHA, since it’s not yet Christmas we still have time to make halloween cupcake! here’s the ingredients.
Ingredients: (for chocolate cupcake)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups water
1. preheat oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit. line a standard muffin tin with paper lines, sift together all the dry ingredients.
2. with an electric mixer on medium high speed mix in all the wet ingredients then add the dry ingredients with the wet ones and mix till its smooth
3. divide batter evenly among lined cups then bake it for about 20-25 mins.
4. let the cupcakes set aside and proceed to making our fondant.
Ingredients: (for fondant icing)
1 tbs unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 tsp almond extract
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1 tbsp. glycerin
2 lbs confectioners sugar
1/2 tsp white vegetable shortening
1. sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl and leave it for 2 mins to soften
2. place the bowl in the microwave 30 sec. on high until it dissolves then add the almond extract.
3. add the glycerin and corn syrup and stir until the mixture is smooth (and if it’s not yet smooth put it back in the microwave for 15 more sec. and stir again)
4. sift 1 1/2 pound of sugar into a large bowl. Make a hole in the sugar and pour the liquid mixture in it and stir using a wooden spoon until the mixture becomes sticky.
5. sift the remaining sugar on you work surface, knead the fondant to form a pliable mass
6. rub the vegetable shortening on your thumb and knead it into the fondant.
wew! was that hard? of course not! wanna know what’s next? its the most fun part in decorating fondant in the cupcakes!
What’s up guys! I have been making blueberry cream cheese cakes for quite some time, and I thought what if Ill make cupcakes to make it more fun! So what do you think about that? These muffin-like cakes can also be serve for breakfast or brunch, are delightful.
11/2 cups all purpose flour
11/2cups cake flour (sifted)
1 tbsp. baking powder
1.2 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
13/4 cups sugar
4 large eggs at room temperature
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
11/4 cups milk, room temperature
2 cups fresh blueberries, plus more for garnish
(since the Philippines is a tropical country and does not grow berries try in can berries for cheaper value)
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit in standard or muffin tins with paper liners. whisk together both flours, baking powder and salt (a.k.a the dry ingredients)
2. with an electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. add eggs 1 at a time beating until each is incorporated, then beat in vanilla.
3. reduce speed to low. add flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with 2 additions of milk and beating until each are combined, fold in berries by hand.
4.Divide batter among lined cups. filling each three-quarters full, but you can also use ice cream scoops to distribute it evenly. bake for about 25 mins. until its golden brown. Cupcakes can be stored up to 3 days at room temperature in airtight containers.
5. to finish you can now put whipped cream and garnish with berries. serve immediately.
The simplest way to bake a delicious dessert, how cool is that? thanks for the time and let’s bake it all up!
These is a perfect treat for the one’s who are celebrating thanksgiving! yehey!
1 tsp instant coffee granules
2 tbsp. hot water
4 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
1 (3 1/2) pkg. almond paste, crumbles into small pieces
1 cup All purpose flour
1 (6-oz.) pkg. (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
*How to prepare:
heat oven to 35o degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour on bottom only of 13×9-inch pan.
-In a small bowl, dissolve instant coffee in hot water.
-In another small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
-In a large bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter until it is light and fluffy.
-Stir in almond paste; blend well
-Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; lever off. Add flour, dissolved coffee, egg yolks, melted chocolate chips and 1 tsp vanilla; mix well then fold in egg whites.
-Gently fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread in greased and floured pan.
-Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 35 minutes or until it sets. DO NOT OVER BAKE, because we don’t want to serve that to our visitors during thanksgiving do we?. So after that let it cool completely before slicing it.
Thank you guys and enjoy baking 🙂
Chocolate Pixies here in the Philippines are known as Crinkles. I can still remember back when I was younger, every time I see a bakery I always choose crinkles. I just can’t stop asking for it, maybe because of it’s appearance on how crispy it is on the outside and soft texture inside. YUM!!! so to prevent you from waiting here is it’s recipe
1/4 cup margarine or butter
4 oz. (4 squares) unsweetened chocolate
2 cups All purpose Flour
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
4 large eggs
*How to prepare: In a large saucepan over low heat melt margarine or butter and chocolate, keep on stirring until it smooth. Remove from heat so that you won’t burn the butter with the chocolate; cool slightly. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. stir in the flour, sugar, walnut, baking powder, salt and eggs; mix well. cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for an hour for easier handling.
Heat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. shape dough into 1-inch balls just like shaping danish cookies (visit my other post for more information); role each other in powdered sugar, coat it generously. Place 2 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake it all up for 13 to 18 minutes or until it sets. immediately remove from cookie sheets. cool completely.
So after that you can make like 3 to 4 dozen of cookies, isn’t that great? so after baking maybe you can drop your photos having fun eating crinkles 🙂 eat healthy, live healthy
1 g Protein
3 g Fat
18 mg Cholesterol
50 mg Sodium
35 mg Potassium
Have you ever heard of Brookies? It’s a combination of cookies and brownies!
*Ingredients for Cookie Layer
3/4 cup All purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
6 tbsp butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
*Ingredients for Brownie
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup All purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease 8×8 square pan.
Make the cookie Layer first
1. combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together.
3. Add the egg and vanilla then mix it well
4. Fold the flour the flour mixture into the egg mixture until just mixed.
5. fold the chocolate chip and spread the butter into the preheated pan.
Make the Brownie Layer
1.while the cookie layer make, prepare the brownie’s batter
2. melt butter, whisk the sugar until combined.
3. add eggs, one at a time, mix well. after adding
4. stir in vanilla
5. Whisk in the dry ingredients until combined. once the cookie layer comes out of the oven immediately pour the brownie batter on top and return the pan in the oven.
6. Bake it for about 30-35 minutes.
-Set aside and let it cool down, by the time it sets you can now slice it in squares.
– try pairing it with hot chocolate and enjoy !
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups All purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2tsp cream of tartar
1. Cream butter and sugar together
2. Add egg
3. Mix dry ingredients, sifted, add a little at a time
4. role into small balls about a size of a walnut
5. flatten with spoon or fork
6. Bake to 350 degrees 10-20 minutes/ lightly golden brown
-you can also add sprinkles on top for designs. 🙂
-remove cookies from oven and cool them on racks, to prevent spoilage.